Our dental care membership encourages regular attendance, enabling us to spot problems before they arise and results in helping you maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
The 5 big benefits of joining:
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
- Peace of mind with Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance included*
- Exclusive 20% discount on most treatments for our plan members only
- Spreads the cost of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit
- Saves you money compared to private pay-as-you-go fees
What regular appointments are included?
||Maintenance Plan A
||Maintenance Plan B
|Number of dental health examinations per year**
|Number of hygiene appointments per year**
|Depending on how good your dental health is in your initial appointment, Dr Stretton will decide which plan is needed to maintain your dental health.
|How do these appointments help you?
|Dental health examinations provide:
·Clinical examination to catch developing problems early
·Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
·X-rays where clinically necessary for an in-depth examination of your oral health.
|Hygiene appointments provide:
·Professional removal of harmful hard plaque
·Advice and techniques – we work with you to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
·Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem.
This results in the complete package to maintain your oral health.
We strongly recommend joining to help reduce the risk of expensive restorative treatment in the future.