Membership & Fees
Our dental care membership encourages regular attendance, enabling us to spot problems before they arise and results in helping you maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
The 5 big benefits of joining:
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
- Peace of mind with Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance included*
- Exclusive 20% discount on most treatments for our plan members only
- Spreads the cost of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit
- Saves you money compared to private pay-as-you-go fees
What regular appointments are included?
|Maintenance Plan A||Maintenance Plan B|
|Dental health examinations/year||2||2|
|Annual Gum Assessment||Discounted||Included|
How do these appointments help you?
Dental health examinations provide:
- Clinical examination to catch developing problems early
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
- X-rays where clinically necessary for an in-depth examination of your oral health.
Hygiene appointments provide:
- Professional removal of harmful hard plaque
- Advice and techniques – we work with you to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem.
This results in the complete package to maintain your oral health. We strongly recommend joining to help reduce the risk of expensive restorative treatment in the future.